Friday, October 26, 2007

A message from my best friend

This afternoon I went to lowyat plaza bought a LCD monitor for my mother! She has been using a very lousy CRT Monitor. So she decided to change a better monitor, so that it won't harm her eyes anymore... On the way to lowyat plaza. I received a forward message from my best friend, Nang!!! I think you all might not know who is he! I have post some picture that taken with him last time!!!The first guy, count from right hand side!, he is one of my best friend Nang. Or you might look at this picture to see more clearly about him!!!

Alright, let get back to the message that I mention before. When I was looking at the message I really get a shock!!! It really impressed me....Check it out below!!!

你的命运就是你的机会,
灾难是机会,失败是机会,痛苦是机会,困难是机会,逆境是机会,危险也是机会:
是生命给你一次改变的机会!
命运诺安排你受伤,是为了让你变得更坚强!命运诺安排让你受骗,是为了让你变聪明!
命运诺安排敌人给你,是为了让你超越你自己!命运诺安排让你倒下,是为了让你站得更稳!
命运诺让你迷路,是为了让你找到新的路! 命运诺让你迷失,是为了让你更加醒觉!

Ya, that's it!!! For those who do not know how to read Chinese, I am sorry, I've tried to translate it, but my English was so poor!!! Can someone help me translate this to English!!!

3 comments:

3POINT8 said...

WoW! your friend can set up a stall and be a fortune teller dy!
=D

maike said...

which one is you...?
standing in the middle?

Darren10 said...

[3point8] haha he is a direct sales.... so that is why, his mind always comes up such things..

[maike] hehe you guess la, guess correctly got prise!!!!