I have been blogging for 5 months!!! It is not pretty long, but it's also not short!!! Let's see what I have done in my 5 months blogging life! Once I step in to blogging life! I found that blogging is an interesting stuff, we could spend our free time and start bluffing here, meet new bloggers around the world! You even can make some pocket money through blogging!! That's sound cool huh? There are many blogger make a huge money through blogging!!! Although I am not one of them, but I will keep moving forward!
In addition, I'm currently holding a blog contest! You stand a chance to win a Jordan Go* Toothbrush and USD5, feel free to join my contest!!! However, I realized that I am addicted to blogging!!! And I want to become a famous blogger in the future!!! So how to become a famous blogger? this is the common question that always asked by new blogger! Alright, I am going to show a very very simple way to become a famous blogger!
See I am not joking, there are only two ways to become a famous blogger ^_^!!! Ok!! Which one you prefer??? Choose now!! Source by (problogger)
Erm... if you think that it is too simple and silly for you, alright I am going to show you a harder one, check it out:
1. Look, read, and learn.
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other.
3. Don’t let money change ya!
*4. Always reply to your comments.
5. Blog about what you know & love.
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary.
7. Blog about something educational.
8. Be yourself; others will follow.
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain.
10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organized!
*11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!!!
12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy!
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic.
14. Don’t clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT’S IRRITATING.
15. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off!
16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers.
17. Show that we care to all bloggers, treat each other as friends.
*18. Pictures say a million words. Keep them coming!
19. Blogging should be fun or you’ll get tired of it pretty soon.
20. Don’t think people will come to your blog if you’re not willing to pay a visit to them.
21. Everyone loves read short posting and best, illustrated with a picture.
22. Try not to publish more than 5 posts in one blog a day. Even if it’s from feed reader, it’s quite hard to digest and catch up reading everything.
23. Blog: the other window to peek into people’s life, minus the trouble. Keep a certain level of privacy to yourself.
24. Never tell your readers that you are going on vacation. That’s basically telling them to not visit your blog for a week. Instead, write several posts, and take advantage of the timestamp feature.
25. Try and write with people in mind that are “somewhat similar to you”. Allow your audience to identify with your blog and feel “at home”.
26. The key to a good article is a good introduction. A joke, a question or a picture does wonders.
*27. If you are looking to earn an income blogging read StevePavlina.com and Problogger.net, you will be amazed at what you can learn.
28. Write for yourself first. Remember that it takes time, effort, patience…and above all, daring. [The Laidback Buddhist]
*29. Enjoy what you write, so that reader can enjoy reading it too – Life’s Roller Coaster~
30. Try to use low resolution pic, low resolution template, low resolution everything, as you know the service of our lovely Screamyx! - 2.0 Silent Whisper
40. Try to update as often as you can, let’s say 1 post per day.