Friday, June 29, 2007
Thursday, June 28, 2007
I remember that", last time I have post an article about"the world is not fair". I talked about something sadness related to my college life, at the end of article, I totally against with that slogan"No pay No gain". haiz...but after a few days, I've changed my mind, finally I choose to believe it, because if I keep on thinking like that, I know it is no use... Do you believe in"No Pay No Gain"? I use to believe it and try my best to do whatever I can do... But sometime, the fu*king fact make me choose to against it..
I've just received my Business Organization assignment result last few days.. I was fu*king angry and confuse when the lecturer called me out and showed the result in front of me... I spent about two weeks time to finish it, I did a lot of research, and also discussed with someone who are look savvy in the class.. BUT FINALLY I ONLY GET "54 C" I really do not understand what is my problem... I asked the lecturer:"why i get a low mark?? and what are my problems???" Do you know what she answer me?? She said :"you did very well in your assignment... and I know you have did a lot of research.. you've explained how was the structure works... and also you give some example.. erm... well done! that's why I gave you a HIGH MARK 54 compare with other people your mark is high already...even the highest mark in the class is not that high too" What the fu*k!!! What are you talking about?? bullshit!!! I am going to get crazy...
Even some student just Copy and Paste and complete their assignment at the last day... but look at their result...haiz.... I am not trying to say something bad about you guys here... I just felt that lecturer is not fair even she have to study start from KINDER GARDEN, go and learn how to mark student's works... I really really really really HATE THIS SITUATION... Apiit you hurt me again....
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Haiz...Monday again...I really hate Monday, because of Monday is the most terrible day in a week.. I got four classes have to attend every Monday, I forced to wake up early and go to college without taking my breakfast...I felt so hungry while lecturer was teaching in the class... I got no mood to study at all..(although, even I took my breakfast in the morning, but I'm also no mood to study hehe..) Yesterday is my 20 years old birthday... I celebrate with my sister and her boy friend, they bought me a small birthday cake and treat me a dinner at Pizza Hut(Thank you sister and Ah Soon) haha...quite funny right?? You might ask me why dun you celebrate with your girl friend and your friends???haha because I do not have girl friend..and my all friends are busy on their own stuff..and some of them even forgot my birthday haha( ya Jeff I'm talking about you) But never mind...I am fine...at least I received your wish just now...
I am going to finish up two assignment in this week...(Business organization, Communication skill) and follow by Programing C++...I have to finish three assignment withing two weeks time... oh my god...unbelievable!!! how am I going to rush these works??? I am lost now...Why Apiit always like to give all assignment in the same time?? I really have no idea...by the way...this week got IS test... Habis zzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah !!!!!!!!my best friend (Dickson) will come to look for me tomorrow...miss him so much...got a lot things wanna talk with him...but I really busy in these days la, I cant play dota with you again la....Sorry about that...I am waiting for you my darling....
Saturday, June 23, 2007
For more detail please click here
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen! welcome to the Star Celeb! Males or females aged 18 to 30 who are able to speak fluently in English or Mandarin. Are you interest to become star celebrity, host, brand ambassador and model? You will stand a chance to win RM50.000 cash prizes(Two winners each receiving RM25.000), and a one year hosting and modeling contract. It is pretty cool huh???
This Star Celeb's competition was organized by Centurise Media. They are looking for someone who is really interested to become a stardom. The requirements to participate are:
- 18 to 30 year's old
- Speak English and Mandarin fluently
- Attend the audition at Level 2 (Catleya Room) Parkroyal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The auditions open for 4 days from 23rd-24th June 2007 and 30th June-1st July 2007.
- Register online or fill up the form at the audition.(Click Here To Register)
- Bring along your new IC and one recent color photo to the audition
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Is is very easy to make a tasty spaghetti if u follow these steps below...
1)First, prepare the ingredients:some pasta of spaghetti, Prego sauce, a hot dog, four Taiwan sausages, an onion, a few cloves of garlic.
2)Clean up onion and garlic by water, and chop them into small pieces.
3)Cut the hot dog and mix it with taiwan sausages
4)After that, pour water into a big bowl and cook it about4 minutes(big fire), put in the pasta into the bowl, set it aside for 13 minutes(middle fire), and add some salt as well...
5) Next, pour a little oil into a Chinese bowl, turn on the gas burner set it as small fire, and cook it one minute(small fire) then pour those slices onion and garlic in, cook them a moments.
6)When the slices of onion and garlic become gold yellow in color, then faster put in the mixture of sausages, cook them a few minutes. after that pour some spaghetti sauce and mix them as well, remember that always set the gas burner small fire...
Finally, put the spaghetti sauce with mixture on the pasta, enjoy this delicious meal with your family and friends.
PC form factors are shrinking day by day and I believe I've found what appears to be the smallest Core 2 Duo PC you will ever find. I first saw it over at engadget and boy am I impressed. Called the Stealth LPC-450, this little tyke comes in a unbelievably small package of 14.6 x 25.2 x 4.2 cm. Check out the picture below to see just how small the PC is in relation to your hand. You'd think that a PC of this size would come with kind of crappy specs but from what I've seen on Stealth website, this isn't exactly the case. You can rule out a dedicated graphics card though as there is no way you'd be able to fit even a GeForce 5500 card into it so its graphics are running on Intel's GMA950.
Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
Intel 945GM / ICH7M, North/South
4MB Award PnP Flash BIOS
512, 1GB, 1x SODIMM DDR II
- Internal Storage
80, 120, 160GB SATA, 2.5" Hard Drives
Optional Flash Drives
- Optical Drives Slim DVD/CD-RW Standard Included
- Ethernet Port
Ethernet 1G/100/10Mbps LAN controller, RJ-45 connector
Software AC 97 Audio CODEC
- Operating Systems
- Hardware Monitor
System, processor temperature, voltage
- Chassis Description
Rugged Ultra-light extruded Aluminum
Power on, reset buttons with power on and HDD LED's
Cooling Fans: Internal CPU only
- I/O Ports Front Panel
- 1 x IEEE 1394 Firewire port
- 1 x USB 2.0 / 1.1 Port
- 1 x MIC Port
- 1 x Ear Phone output Jack
- Power-on button
- Reset button
- Power-on and HDD LED
5.7"(W) x 9.9"(D) x 1.65"(H)
(14.6 x 25.2 x 4.2 cm)
Optional DVD/DVDRW, CD-RW
Friday, June 15, 2007
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
From director Davis Guggenheim, AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, which offers a passionate and inspirational look at one man's fervent crusade to halt global warming's deadly progress in its tracks by exposing the myths and misconceptions that surround it. That man is American former Vice President Al Gore. If you love your planet, if you love your children, you have to see this film...
You’ve seen An Inconvenient Truth. You’ve made changes in your life to reduce your carbon footprint. Looking for something else to do to help solve the climate crisis?
NINE Things TO DO
- Change a light-Replacing one regular light bulb with a compact fluorescent light bulb will save 150 pounds of carbon dioxide a year.
- Drive less-Walk, bike carpool or take mass transit more often
- Recycle more-You can save 2400 pounds of carbon dioxide per year by recycling just half of your household waste.
- Check your tires-Keeping your tires inflated properly can improve gas mileage by more than 3%.
- Use less hot water-It take a lot of energy to heat water. Use less hot water installing a low flow shower head.
- Avoid product with a lot packaging-You can save 1200 pounds of carbon dioxide if you can down your garbage by 10%.
- Adjust your thermostat-Moving your thermostat just 2 degree in winter and up to 2 degree in summer you could save about 2000 pounds of carbon of dioxide a year with the simple adjustment.
- Plant tree-A single tree will adsorb one ton of carbon dioxide.
- Turn off electronic devises-Simply turning off your television, DVD player, computer when you are not using.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Wow!!! Dell finally comes out with a cool product. This is the XPS edition created for those crazy gamers, it contains various high tech hardware. I only can say that it is f*cking cool!!!
Innovative H2C Cooling
The Dell XPS 720 H2C Edition offers an innovative, two-stage cooling system that helps keep your processor cool, even when it's overclocked. The H2C hybrid solution combines a liquid radiator, a thermoelectric cooling module and control circuitry, optimizing CPU cooling with minimal power consumption. The result is a processor that stays cool when it's overclocked.
- Intel Core 2 Extreme quad-core processor QX6700 at 2.66GHz (factory overclocked(1) to 3.46GHz) combined with nVIDIA nForce 680i SLi MCP (D)**
- Dell H2C thermo-electric/liquid cooling system
- 2GB 800MHz Corsair DOMINATOR DDR2 memory featuring EPP (factory overclocked(1) to 1066MHz)
- SLI-enabled dual 768MB nVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX graphics cards
- Dual 160GB(3) SATA 3GB/s 10,000RPM hard drives that support RAID 0, 1 0+1(4) and 5(4)
- 2X Blu-ray disc drive
- Sound Blaster(TM) X-Fi(TM) XtremeMusic (D)** sound card
- 24-inch UltraSharp(TM) 2407FPW widescreen digital display with Dell AS501 10-watt flat panel speakers
- Choice of Microsoft® Windows Vista(TM) Home Premium or Windows XP Media Center
- 2.44mm-thick aluminum case with high gloss Piano Black paint and 1KW power supply
- One year At Home(5) limited warranty(6) service and support
Saturday, June 9, 2007
I believe that many people never expected to post a blog can let you make some pocket money, now there is an Malaysia advertisement company provided an opportunity that let you earn some pocket money. All you have to do is, to become their member and get the code put in to your blog or site. It was amazing!!!what are you waiting for??? Click here to sign in
cheque has sent to all cash out members!!!
It was amazing!!! the cheques are coming.... Click here to sign in