Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mr Lonely...

Haiz...my sister went back hometown two days ago... I feel a bit lonely in these couple days, and the main problem is nobody cook dinner for me...last night I took my dinner at home(Cintan Mee), Erm...so what am I going to eat tonight?? I really lazy to cook la..and I do not wanna eat Cintan Mee again!!!! God help me please!!!! Finally I decided to go out have my dinner...Yeah!!!

On the way to Mamak...(Alone) zzzz

Having my lovely Milo ais at Mamak...

After having my dinner, then I straight away go back my home...on the way...I passed by Bukit Jalil national stadium...and I saw there is a concert around there...many people are getting crazy there...I wonder what concert is that...I was interested about that, so I just turn my car into the car park...the car park fee cost me rm2... I though it is free haha... After that, I just get down my cat and walked in there....Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what happening here???? I am the only Chinese around here!!!!!!!!! all people are Malay!!!!!!! I felt very very freaking seem like I was walking at other foreign countries.....I really get shocked...do you know it is hard to find a Chinese person here...At first, I really wanna get back my home...I cant stay here for one minute...But I finally, I didn't...Because I cant waste my car pay fee(rm2)... So..I just continue walked around there...

Many Malay were gathering there...I'm really afraid when I'm taking picture there, their eyes look like want to punch you...It is like mission impossible...haha...

DJ.....also is Malay....

Camera man...also is Malay...

VIP seats.... all Malay.....zzzzz

Two waiters..... there are not Malay haha...but look like Indonesians...

Do you know when is the World Environment Day??Ya It is today 07th July 2007, a special day, ...I finally just knew that the purpose of the concert is to celebrate World Environment Day...and the main sponsor is TM...No wonder Chinese never known this...

No comments: