Monday, July 16, 2007

Finally...

Wau...It is the second time I changed my blog skin, sorry about that,it is because, I do not like the previous skin very much, it's not my cup of tea. So finally, I changed it again, so what you are looking at is my whole new skin!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully I won change it anymore.

The last three weeks were damn busy..I've completed four Assignment, three Presentation and two test within this three weeks... rush till I could not breath at all... Apiit's life was so amazing!!!It make me so exciting!!! +_+ No wonder, many student continuous leave Apiit. Swt....


Last night, my classmate and I went to theater watched "DIE HARD 4.0". It is pretty good action movie for you guys who like about computer technology, hacking and action...After I watched this movie, I was thinking about, there is no more suitable title for this movie(DIE HARD) haha... Aren't you agree with me too??? the actor really hard to die la!!!

2 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

I'm so laidback! I have yet to seethat movie. I love that actor very much! He is great.

Darren10 said...

haha then you better faster go and watch it or buy a CD as collection hehe..