Thursday, June 28, 2007

ZZZzzz

I remember that", last time I have post an article about"the world is not fair". I talked about something sadness related to my college life, at the end of article, I totally against with that slogan"No pay No gain". haiz...but after a few days, I've changed my mind, finally I choose to believe it, because if I keep on thinking like that, I know it is no use... Do you believe in"No Pay No Gain"? I use to believe it and try my best to do whatever I can do... But sometime, the fu*king fact make me choose to against it..

I've just received my Business Organization assignment result last few days.. I was fu*king angry and confuse when the lecturer called me out and showed the result in front of me... I spent about two weeks time to finish it, I did a lot of research, and also discussed with someone who are look savvy in the class.. BUT FINALLY I ONLY GET "54 C" I really do not understand what is my problem... I asked the lecturer:"why i get a low mark?? and what are my problems???" Do you know what she answer me?? She said :"you did very well in your assignment... and I know you have did a lot of research.. you've explained how was the structure works... and also you give some example.. erm... well done! that's why I gave you a HIGH MARK 54 compare with other people your mark is high already...even the highest mark in the class is not that high too" What the fu*k!!! What are you talking about?? bullshit!!! I am going to get crazy...

Even some student just Copy and Paste and complete their assignment at the last day... but look at their result...haiz.... I am not trying to say something bad about you guys here... I just felt that lecturer is not fair even she have to study start from KINDER GARDEN, go and learn how to mark student's works... I really really really really HATE THIS SITUATION... Apiit you hurt me again....

No comments: