Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I hate Monday

Haiz...Monday again...I really hate Monday, because of Monday is the most terrible day in a week.. I got four classes have to attend every Monday, I forced to wake up early and go to college without taking my breakfast...I felt so hungry while lecturer was teaching in the class... I got no mood to study at all..(although, even I took my breakfast in the morning, but I'm also no mood to study hehe..) Yesterday is my 20 years old birthday... I celebrate with my sister and her boy friend, they bought me a small birthday cake and treat me a dinner at Pizza Hut(Thank you sister and Ah Soon) haha...quite funny right?? You might ask me why dun you celebrate with your girl friend and your friends???haha because I do not have girl friend..and my all friends are busy on their own stuff..and some of them even forgot my birthday haha( ya Jeff I'm talking about you) But never mind...I am fine...at least I received your wish just now...

I am going to finish up two assignment in this week...(Business organization, Communication skill) and follow by Programing C++...I have to finish three assignment withing two weeks time... oh my god...unbelievable!!! how am I going to rush these works??? I am lost now...Why Apiit always like to give all assignment in the same time?? I really have no idea...by the way...this week got IS test... Habis zzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah !!!!!!!!my best friend (Dickson) will come to look for me tomorrow...miss him so much...got a lot things wanna talk with him...but I really busy in these days la, I cant play dota with you again la....Sorry about that...I am waiting for you my darling....

No comments: