From director Davis Guggenheim, AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, which offers a passionate and inspirational look at one man's fervent crusade to halt global warming's deadly progress in its tracks by exposing the myths and misconceptions that surround it. That man is American former Vice President Al Gore. If you love your planet, if you love your children, you have to see this film...
You’ve seen An Inconvenient Truth. You’ve made changes in your life to reduce your carbon footprint. Looking for something else to do to help solve the climate crisis?
NINE Things TO DO
- Change a light-Replacing one regular light bulb with a compact fluorescent light bulb will save 150 pounds of carbon dioxide a year.
- Drive less-Walk, bike carpool or take mass transit more often
- Recycle more-You can save 2400 pounds of carbon dioxide per year by recycling just half of your household waste.
- Check your tires-Keeping your tires inflated properly can improve gas mileage by more than 3%.
- Use less hot water-It take a lot of energy to heat water. Use less hot water installing a low flow shower head.
- Avoid product with a lot packaging-You can save 1200 pounds of carbon dioxide if you can down your garbage by 10%.
- Adjust your thermostat-Moving your thermostat just 2 degree in winter and up to 2 degree in summer you could save about 2000 pounds of carbon of dioxide a year with the simple adjustment.
- Plant tree-A single tree will adsorb one ton of carbon dioxide.
- Turn off electronic devises-Simply turning off your television, DVD player, computer when you are not using.